1. Cine Rebelde is a project of the Förderverein Umwelt- und Projektwerkstatt e.V., Herchersgarten 20 in 79249 Merzhausen. This is a non-profit association, which is subject to accounting.
2. Cine Rebelde only collects the absolutely necessary personal data and prevents unauthorized persons from having access to the data.
3. The customer agrees that the following personal data are electronically stored and processed: name, email address, company / organization, address, telephone and fax numbers. Cine Rebelde is not authorized to disclose or publish personal data to third parties.
4. Personal data are used exclusively for the postal or electronic dispatch of the ordered goods and are stored and archived for bookkeeping purposes. A newsletter dispatch takes place only with consent of the user. The subscription to the newsletter can be terminated at any time via a link in the newsletter.
6. Cine Rebelde renounces the use of external Java scripts and thus prevents users outside the site from being able to be tracked by corresponding services.
7. Personal data is transmitted exclusively encrypted via https, in order to prevent reading by third parties.